What Is In Your Ducts?
Dirty air vents are a major cause of indoor air pollution. Every time your air conditioning or heating system is on, airborne contaminates are being drawn into your air vents. these contaminates cause a build up of debris in your ducts, increasing problems with allergies, and leaving you with a dusty, dirty house. Our cleaning process at Deputy DUCT is state-of-the-art with successful results – customer after customer. Check out our Testimonials.
Deputy DUCT deploys advanced air duct cleaning technology with the only self-contained method that simultaneously brushes and vacuums the debris. Dirt is brushed loose inside the air duct and immediately swept up by powerful dual vacuums that are fitted with HEPA filters to make sure the air is free of pollen, animal dander, dustmites and other harmful bacteria.
Air Duct Cleaning- Step by Step
- Removal and cleaning of registers
- Technician cleans supply vents all the way to the air handler
- Dirt and debris is brushed, collected and swept up by the dual vacuum system
- Optimum coverage is ensured as technician works back through the system, over lapping much of the duct work
- Vacuum attachment typically cleans inside the air handler
- Air handler fan is turned on and anti-microbial treatment is fogged into cold air return
Indoor Air Quality Facts
- The EPA has ranked indoor air quality as one of the top 5 environmental risks to public health.
- More than 50 million Americans suffer from allergies. According to Total Health and Better Health magazine, 1 out of 4 people who suffer from allergies, do so, due to the fungi and bacteria in the air duct system.
- Indoor air is 2-5 times worse than outdoor air.
How to Improve Your Indoor Air!
- Improve ventilation- make sure your duct system is properly sealed! Leaky duct work pulls air from all over, potentially bringing in more contaminants.
- Make sure your air filter is clean- A dirty air filter not only makes your system work harder it also can’t block out the contaminants from getting into your system
- Cut back on the air contaminants- Avoid harsh chemical air fresheners and cleaning products!
- Clean your ducts- Air duct cleaning is one of the fastest ways to improve the air in your home. With our brush and vacuum machine we scrub your duct work clean- leaving no harmful contaminants behind.