Dryer Vent Cleaning
The Dryer Vent Cleaning Process – Saves lives and Money
There is a hidden danger spot in most homes today. Chances are you don’t look at it or even think about it. It’s the vent from your clothes dryer. Over time, it fills with lint that slips past your dryer’s filter and builds up in the hose and pipes that vent the warm air outdoors. As the flamable lint builds up it can become a fire hazard in your home that can ignite at any time.
A dryer with restricted air flow also runs significantly longer, causing utility costs to rise, increasing the need for repairs and decreasing the life of the dryer. By cleaning your dryer vent, Deputy DUCT can help ensure your clothes dryer is both safe and energy efficient.
Call us at 309-383-2164 and schedule an appointment.
Dryer Vent Cleaning – Step by Step:
- Technician removes and cleans lint trap
- The back of the dryer is topically cleaned, as this is where lint can accumulate
- The dryer vent and flexible ducting from the wall are visually inspected using the video inspection system
- The HEPA vacuum system is connected to dryer vent duct. Dryer duct auger is ran through the duct to remove any blockages
- The camera is used again for post cleaning inspection
Call Us Today!